Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Fuck the POS in the White House

Today is a cussing day. No attempt at self-censoring or toning it down (really, overusing cuss words takes away the impact, so I sort of thing of it like a scale. crap < s*** < f*** < shit < fuck. Maybe not entirely in that order, but if I'm dropping f-bombs it's an indicator).

I've spent most of the day furiously checking the news, and talking on social media. I didn't exactly have anything unique to add here (furious anger, shock even though this was rather predictable. I mean, even when you can see something coming the reality of it has an impact.)

I, like most Americans, want to know what the fallout will be. I'm hoping for impeachment or the 25th. Even if Trump only has two weeks left, he has proven he is willing to do a lot of damage... And I don't want to give him the chance to do more. 

Anyways, I decided to post here because of this Twitter thread.

I don't know if it's true. I found the video of police letting the protestors in very concerning. I have noted, like many, the difference in responses to the BLM protestors and this. 

I have heard reports of zip ties and the intent to take hostages and perhaps even do show trials (like those goons planned to do with the Michigan governor).

I have also heard that VP Pence ordered out the DC National Guard (not Trump).

It has been a crazy day, and it's hard to tell how reliable any of that is. Regardless, we have a fucking piece of shit in the White House who has proven all over again why he doesn't deserve to be President. 

If that tweet has any truth to it, if there was coordination between some of the protestors, the capital police, the Dept of Defense and Trump, then it needs to be thoroughly investigated. And people need to face justice for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment