Thursday, February 25, 2021

Min Wage

I don't know if members of Congress say such obvious idiocy because they're so out of touch or cynicism.

There don't seem too many responses yet, but it's noteworthy how unsupportive they all are. I doubt the Senator will see that somehow.

I could be wrong, but I have the impression public figures like this never bother to read responses. To be fair, the more political ones can get overwhelmed with comments that are mostly name calling and hating on either the poster or the person calling out the poster. (I suspect staffers do something to review responses and give feedback though? Idk, politicians do like to know how their public is responding.)

How much of the problem with raising the minimum wage is because of people like this, who did well under circumstances decades ago that no longer hold true - and yet never updated their understanding? 

No comments:

Post a Comment