Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Speaking of Focusing Too Much on the Throne...

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that natural disasters just... Don't seem to get national coverage anymore?

Like, I have friends in California and Oregon. I've been hearing about the fires on social media. 

I have friends in Nebraska, so a while back I heard about the flooding there. 

Also heard about that 'land hurricane' that hit Iowa. 

We had some hurricanes hit the south. I guess they didn't do too much damage?

Maybe it's the way I get news now, but I feel there's been hardly any coverage. 

Hell, it may have even stated when that hurricane hit Puerto Rico, thou that was also tied associated with the problem of racism and that some people didn't seem to realize that it (and the many Puerto Ricans who join our military) is part of the United States.


No comments:

Post a Comment