Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, or Whatever Greeting You Prefer

I just spent a few days with my family, and I kind of wanted to take a moment to wish everyone well. :)

I took my dogs up with me, and borrowed my step-mom's recumbent bike to help wear them out.  (One of them is so energetic that he needs this, and I am getting a bike of my own.)  This, btw, is an old picture of my dogs after they wore each other out playing all day. 

The black one is Precious.  I got her from my little (I do Big Brothers Big Sisters) when my little could no longer keep her.  I've had Precious for a little over a year now.

The brindle is Noble.  I got him two or three months ago, and he's the one that I'm getting the bike for.  

To round it all out, here's are some pictures of my cats as well. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment