Sunday, October 6, 2019

Don the Con

I was trying to remember what convinced me Trump was truly awful as President.

Like, I try not to let my biases get in the way, and I remember feeling like the protests shortly after his inauguration were premature. You have to let him show how he's going to lead, after all.

On FB I mentioned something to a relative about one of those things.

It was Trump's claim that he 'saved jobs' at a Carrier facility in Indianapolis. Now, I've got family in the area, and some of them are blue collar, so it's the sort of thing they like. But as most of the follow up stories show, he didn't really save much of anything.

The impeachment is important, but tbh most Americans have trouble caring about anything outside the US.

I think his opponents need to hammer him on how little he's actually done. He's a con artist - Don the Con - and I've never understood why so many people fall for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment