Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Tech and War

Anyone in the military knows that tech changes tactics...

Its still hard to predict how though. Or rather, what new tactics and countering tactics are best. 

Its part of why I'm curious about drone usage in Afghanistan, because we've had drones for a while... But I think we've mostly used them more like unmanned planes. 

Anyways, that's why I read this article, and suddenly I'm reminded of drone shows like this (and I really wish I had the embed option in the mobile app here, so even if you don't click the link you can get a sense of what I'm talking about).

Anyways, imagine a swarm of drones like the ones shown here - except that giant turtle or dragon is moving all around an aircraft carrier. And shooting or dropping bombs or even just bashing themselves into vulnerable locations.

Oh, and good luck trying to get your planes to take off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment