Wednesday, January 19, 2022

This

https://twitter.com/sarahhollowell/status/1483632450010071042?t=QpRGEEPUdl7RryOv_qvDSA&s=19

Debated blogging something the other day, but... 

I don't know. There seems to be so much foolish fuckwittery in the world, and it's overwhelming. 

How do so many of the people with wealth and power get such messed up ideas?!? And fail to see how terrible those ideas are?!?

The majority of the people already seem to know everything I'd want to say, and the ones who don't... Don't want to hear it.

Maybe I'll try writing something long winded and complicated later. 

Or maybe I'll keep skimming the news and escaping into fiction when the negativity and hopelessness gets to be too much.

I want to think it's not that bad, but some days it's a real struggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment