Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Covid Update

 Over 370K new covid cases yesterday, and almost 500K today. Even though I know, from Denmark and other highly vaccinated countries, that the death rate in a week or two won't be as bad as it was before the vaccines it's still pretty nuts.

Fuck every single person responsible for helping create this mess.

Every one that is willing to gain political power through the pain and suffering of our citizens deserves to lose any of the political power they have. They don't deserve it.

There's also the disturbing lack of snow, even though we're now heading to the end of the year...

Ah well, hopefully there's enough others that feel the way I do to make a difference. 

To get back to harmless escapism... this is part of what I like about Trash of the Count's Family. Over and over we see powerful people willing to let their citizens suffer, and it's obvious they're the villains of the piece.

I'll probably write some more on that shortly. I've kind of been promising to, but that's one of the ongoing themes that I rather liked about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment