Thursday, July 8, 2021

Gentle Whispers

I really liked this thread, and think more people should take the time to really ask themselves this sort of question.

That's probably not a surprise, given some of the other things I've posted. Encouraging people to listen to their 'higher self', perhaps. Or (if you want to go the Biblical route) the 'still small voice' or gentle whisper.

The one thing I'll add is this.

I think only good comes from listening to that inner voice, and that our needs don't conflict when we do.

That is, trying to create space to listen, or help other people to do so, may have surprising results... But those results are ultimately better for everyone.

Seeing someone succeed doesn't harm me, and my success doesn't come at their expense. 

No comments:

Post a Comment