Monday, November 7, 2016

Election Day

So tomorrow is the day.  It feels sort of like the reverse of Christmas.  I'm not really looking forward to it, but I'll be glad that it's over.

I'm not too interested in posting much right now and, just want to see what happens this week.

On top of the usual (I. E.  What happens when whoever wins?  How close will it be?  How will the losing side take it?) I have to admit the Russian situation also worries me.  I can't find the article I was reading earlier, it was discussing how the Russian fleet has reached Cyprus, and that they may have their alleged underwater Internet cable cutters along. 

How would this support Assad?

Well, I hope it's a boring week and that I'm just being silly.  Not really a lot I can do, regardless of what happens. 

Wait, and see, and vote tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment