Friday, May 6, 2022

Supreme Court

I don't want to hear jack shit about 'respect for institutions are eroding' from someone whose wife was involved with the Jan 6th insurrection, and didn't have the integrity to recuse himself from cases related to her activity.

I've been thinking about it... Well, thinking about a lot of things, this just being one of them, but in particular I remember someone claimed that revolutions didn't happen when the masses took action.

They happen when those in power decide on change.

Like, I'm not sure I agree with this? I don't feel I've studied the topic enough to dispute it though? Some revolutions did involve a loss of trust in leadership by various powers...

Regardless of whether it's true or not, it does feel like the reactionary bullshit from people like Ginny Thomas, Michael Flynn, the DeVoss family, the fools funding known liar Alex Jones, and many more...

Are pretty much well off 'elites' (I don't like using that term for people who've proven they're not wise or in any way better than the rest of us, and in many cases are worse) who are trying to kickstart a revolution.

Except they're so out of touch that they aren't offering any sort of future worth revolting for. 

Wish they'd realize they're not able to win legitimately because they are WRONG, and would start learning and growing and becoming better. 

Instead they're threatening to ruin everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment