Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Oh, and Merry Christmas

Since that article caught my eye, and I wrote a post for the first time in ages, I suppose I should give a quick update. And wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

Seems everyone's schedules were better suited to celebrating Christmas early, so I was visiting the fam yesterday and a few days before, but came home last night. My poor puppy has been on antibiotics since Thanksgiving, and making sure he gets his daily dosage has been a real pain. (also worried about whether it'll do the job, since we didn't get a definitive diagnosis, and the costs, but for now he's mostly fine).

Being home alone for Christmas day itself is kind of weird, but I called various relatives (even though I just saw some of them) and it's been okay. Got to talk with my sister about the latest Star Wars movie, played some Christmas music, caught a few good Pokémon..

So quiet, but kind of relaxing. 

There's some potential changes in the works, maybe, but I don't want to post anything public until it's more likely to happen. 

So - Merry Christmas everyone :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment