Sunday, September 8, 2019

A Side-Note

A fanfic idea haunted me, so I actually tried my hand at writing one.

Okay, more than one, technically.

I guess I've had some modest success at it? I mean, I've got 851 kudos (for all my fics combined, few though they are) and a number of positive comments. It's a far cry from the most popular stories, which have something like 18,000 kudos... though those stories were generally written a couple of years ago, so they've also had more time to build up.

Anyways, in the sense of 'I blog to help clarify thoughts in my head', I've written all the stuff I had plotted out for my current fic...

And I've gotten comments like "I can't wait to see what happens next." Or "I wonder what will happen next."

Yeah... so do I.  So do I.

I'm not sure I'll continue it, but I also hate leaving it like that when I apparently have engaged readers wanting more.

So idk. Maybe I'll have to figure out what the changes I made to the official story will mean for the characters in my fic.

Ugh. I might have to throw a bit of Naruto stuff in here just to brainstorm that out.


No comments:

Post a Comment